We, the Democrats of the Beaver County Democratic Committee, united in common purpose, hereby rededicate ourselves and our Party to foster and promote the civic, social, and political goals of Beaver County voters who desire membership in the Democratic Party and who wish to participate in the promotion and election of Democratic candidates for office and the positions they espouse.
The purpose of the Beaver County Democratic Committee is to provide a variety of opportunities for a diverse membership to participate in the affairs of the Party and to promote a government at the local, state, and federal levels that is committed to serve with integrity and in the best interests of all the people.
Our mission is to elect and support Democratic government officials who listen to the people they serve, and reflect the interests and priorities of Beaver County citizens.
- Increase membership and participation in the Democratic Party
- Encourage qualified candidates to seek endorsements
- Support endorsed candidates
- Hold all elected representatives accountable to the citizens of Beaver County.
- We BELIEVE that government exists to serve the people.
- We INSPIRE and engage citizens in the governing process.
- We VOTE! Twice a year. Every year.
- We ADVOCATE for just, equitable, and innovative policies that promote the values of the Democratic Party.
- We PROMOTE open and transparent communication.
- We RESPECT ALL people and do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, or economic status.