Watch this quick video about voting by mail.
Or watch this video of Kay Yu from the PA Dems filling out her ballot in the primary. For the general election there are two changes. You will not need a stamp in Pennsylvania, and your ballot will be counted if it is postmarked by 8pm on November 3rd.
- Use the same blue or black pen to fill out the entire ballot.
- Don’t forget to place your ballot in the secrecy envelope (labeled Official Ballot.)
- Don’t write on the secrecy envelope or make a mark of any kind.
- Sign the back of the mailing/declaration envelope
- If you make a mistake you can take the ballot to the County Elections Office at the Courthouse and request a new ballot.
- If you have any questions call the PA Dems Voter Assistance Hotline 1-833-PAVOTES (833-728-6837)