The Biden-Harris administration will be one that focuses on public service and bringing Americans together. To that end, and in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the Presidential Inaugural Committee will be participating in the National Day of Service on January 18.
To support this initiative, the Beaver County Democratic Committee will host a drive to support Cornerstone Beaver County whose mission is to end homelessness in Beaver County.
Please consider purchasing items from the list below and dropping them off at our collection site on Monday 1/18. Suggested donations:
- Undergarments for men, women, and children including socks, undershirts, underwear, bras.
- Toiletries including soap, washcloths, shampoo, hair gel, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, tissues, combs, brushes, lip balm, and feminine hygiene products.
- $20 gift cards to Walmart, Giant Eagle, Shell
- PPE including masks, face shields, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and disinfectant sprays
- $5 gift cards for hot meals including McDonald’s, Wendy’s, etc. Please restrict to $5.00 denominations.
Contactless collection boxes will be located at our office at 426 Adams Street in Rochester, PA for one day only on Monday, 1/18/21 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please sign-up at Mobilize so that the Biden team can track participation and so that you can receive an event reminder (sign-up is not required to participate).
If you prefer to make a financial donation, your tax-deductible gift can be sent to: The Cornerstone Beaver County 600 6th Street Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Visit the link to all of the National Day of Service projects happening around the country: https://www.mobilize.us/nationaldayofservice/